CrakRevenue is pleased to announce it has added PayPal as a payment option for select affiliates.
Many of you expressed the desire to see additional payment options at CrakRevenue.
Your requests haven’t fallen on deaf ears: we are happy to announce that PayPal is now available for our affiliates located in Canada and the US.
It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here!
Launched almost two decades ago, PayPal remains today one of the most trusted and important online payment systems. There are many reasons why consumers and businesses alike trust this service. Here’s a few of them:
- Convenience: PayPal makes it simple to process online purchases. Instead of filling out payment information for each transaction, users only need to log into their PayPal account and the data is transmitted automatically.
- Flexibility: PayPal accounts allow the use of multiple payment methods using a single online wallet. For instance, you could fund your wallet by withdrawing from your bank or a credit card. This also means transactions are always approved because PayPal will look for funds after you’ve made a purchase — no more declined transactions!
- Inexpensive: it’s possible to create a PayPal account almost instantly right now without having to worry about fees. Sending money is free using your balance. Sellers have to pay a 2.9% commission + $ 0.30 per transaction fee within their country (4.4% for international sales).
- Huge numbers: there’s an estimated 237 million registered accounts on PayPal, making it the leader of online transactions and topping out the list of most trusted mobile payments brands. For businesses, this means being able to reach a lot more customers and offering said customers a simple way to pay for goods & services.
- International market: PayPal is available in 202 countries and 25 currencies worldwide as of now. Customers have access to a fast & reliable service without having to convert their currency — which is a big plus.
- Renowned brand: online shoppers from around the world know PayPal — it’s been a mainstay of ecommerce for a long time. Thanks to a great infrastructure, it helps boost trust toward your business.
How can I make the switch to PayPal?
It’s pretty simple actually.
Do remember that in order to be able to select PayPal as a payment option, you’ll need your account to be from Canada or the USA.
- Log in to your CR affiliate dashboard (affiliates.crakrevenue.com)
- Click on Profile from the menu
- Click on Billing Information
- Under Payment method, choose PayPal
As usual, keep in mind that all billing information configurations & any modifications must be made at least 5 days before the end of the period otherwise any due payment will be automatically postponed to the next payment period.
Important note: PayPal payments from CrakRevenue will be subject to a fixed 5% transaction fee and $100 minimum payout.
Posted by Papa Whale